Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and tofu stir-fry recipe. You can cook shrimp and tofu stir-fry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry:
- Get 1 Large bag of medium shrimp, peeled and no tails
- Use 1 medium Sweet onion, diced
- Take 1 large Zucchini, diced
- Take 3 green onions, chopped
- Take 6 Baby portobella mushrooms, roughly chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp diced garlic
- Prepare 1 dash salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Use 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin for sauteing
- Get 1 can mini corns, drained and rinsed
- Get 1/2 can bean sprouts or 1/3 cup fresh bean sprouts
- Take 1 packages Super firm Tofu, cubed (bought mine cubed already)
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Orange Sauce, any brand will do
- Get 3 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- Get 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- You need 1 can water chestnuts, drained and rinsed
- You need 1 packages Broccoli slaw
Steps to make Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry:
- In a large pot, over medium-high heat, add olive oil and let heat. Then add your onion, garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms. Saute until tender-crisp.
- Add your broccoli slaw, Sesame seeds, soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, and Tofu. Let the slaw become tender.
- When the ingredients are nice and soft; add shrimp. Be sure to mix the shrimp together so it can cook evenly! Let cook until almost all the way pink. Then add the Orange sauce!
- Let simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat! Serve with your choice of side! We had ours with rice!
I just chop, drop and stir. In a few minutes, the dish is done. Once the ingredients all came together, the savory aroma of shrimps, the crisp green beans and soft-textured tofu cubes blended well with the thickened soy sauce base. Stir-fry for a few seconds, but do not allow the garlic to brown. Add the shrimp and continue to stir-fry until the shrimp is pink and almost cooked through.
If you find this Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.